Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Is That Mark Summers?

We almost didn't go to the Kiluea Fish Market for lunch today. But, Matt decided he really wanted some poke (pronounced "pokey") which is raw ago marinated in soy sauce. So, we went. As Matt ate his poke salad and I my teriyaki barbeque chicken, I hear this annoying man talking to another, quieter man. No big deal right? Well, probably because this man was pretty annoying, I began paying closer and closer attention to them. Glancing at the quieter man, I say to Matt, "he looks alot like Mark Summers from the food network last night". Now, the quiet man speaks and holy crap...Its Mark Summers!!! That was the last thing we expected to find at the fish market!!!! Another thing we found was some AMAZING ahi. Matt says it's the best he's EVER had. That was our exciting thing for today. Tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary and we celebrate with a helicopter tour of the island. Pictures to come!

No comments: