Monday, September 1, 2008

The Greatest Event EVER!

John Ascuaga's Nugget holds the single greatest event in Nevada...the Rib Cookoff. It occupied so much of my time this week. I ended up going Wednesday night, Thursday night, and Saturday afternoon. However, I was given ribs at work on Thursday afternoon and Friday afternoon. So I added it up, I have eaten 4 racks of ribs, 1 chocolate dipped frozen banana on a stick, 1 chocolate dipped frozen strawberries and bananas on a stick, an ear of corn (fabulous), a huge onion ring, a strawberry-banana-mango smoothie, 2 large fresh squeezed lemonades, and
a frozen soco and lime. Not to mention the hamburger Jose (above) made me today that was smothered in some B-B-Q sauce he purchased at the rib cookoff. I think I might have met my rib quota for the year...but I can't wait for next year. (Aussom Aussies are the best and always will be in my book.)

1 comment:

Trent said...

Holy Crap that is a shit ton of Ribs. I plowed through the tasty meat combo that Sara brought back from one of your many meat endeavors.